Re: Adobe Acrobat version 4 question

Subject: Re: Adobe Acrobat version 4 question
From: "Carl L. Young" <carl -at- DIGIPUBCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 11:21:51 -0700

Yes. Just set Distiller options to 3.0 compatibility.

Regards,
Carl

Carl L. Young
DigiPub Solutions Corp.
602.788.6512
Adobe FrameMaker, FrameMaker+SGML and Acrobat sales, training and consulting
Check out the new Canterbury Document Management System for FrameMaker
at www.digipubcorp.com

----
I just had a situation in which I discovered that user using an old version
of Acrobat Reader could not open a file I created with Acrobat 3. Does
anyone know if the files created with the new version 4 of Acrobat can be
opened and read okay by users with Reader 3? I can't seem to find an answer
to this at the Adobe web site.

Janet

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=