Phoenix FUN announcement

Subject: Phoenix FUN announcement
From: "Carl L. Young" <carl -at- DIGIPUBCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 09:48:50 -0700

It's time for more FUN! The next meeting will be 4-6 p.m. April 22 at
Inter-Tel, 7300 W. Boston St., Chandler. The facility is near I-10 and
Chandler Boulevard. Our program will be on FrameMaker Plug-ins and
customizing Frame menus.

We'll also get an update on what our FUN members are doing, and try to
answer questions. Please RSVP to carl -at- digipubcorp -dot- com -dot-

A map and more detailed directions will be included in a reminder e-mail.

(FYI, DigiPub is holding an Acrobat Power User Training Class April 27. See
www.digipubcorp.com for details.)

Carl L. Young
DigiPub Solutions Corp.
(602) 788-6512
Adobe FrameMaker, Acrobat, and FrameMaker+SGML sales, training, and
consulting
Sales, training, and consulting for the Canterbury document management
system for FrameMaker
www.digipubcorp.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=