Re: Need working-at-home advice (& solitude)

Subject: Re: Need working-at-home advice (& solitude)
From: Dan Brinegar <vr2link -at- VR2LINK -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 22:41:19 -0700

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999, Shawn Wilson <shawn -dot- wilson -at- IDSNET -dot- COM> wrote:

>I also have a question about working at home.
>What if you don't have a family at home? How do you handle the solitude,
>especially considering that you probably don't see your friends during the
>week?

Chatter at Dad on the phone, call and compare notes with the boss, jaw with
the hobby shop guy at "lunch," or talk to the cat after the sun passes by
his window and he comes and lays on my feet under the desk...

But yeah, it can get pretty lonely sometimes (that's when Brother Plato's
"Sack full of drugs" comes in handy ;-) .

Dan Brinegar Information Developer/Research Droid

"Leveraging Institutional Memory through Contextual
Digital Asymptotic Approximations of Application Processes
suited to utilization by Information-Constrained,
Self-Actualizing Non-Technologists."

vr2link "at" vr2link.com CCDB Vr2Link
http://www.vr2link.com Performance S u p p o r t Svcs.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=