Re: Corp-to-Corp Relationships

Subject: Re: Corp-to-Corp Relationships
From: N Kendall <k534 -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 22:28:54 -0700

> From: "Moore, Tracey" <TMoore -at- PARKERVISION -dot- COM>
> Subject: FW: IRS 20 Questions
> Refer: <<Most agencies have no problem establishing a corp-to-corp
relationship, which is a 1099-type relationship.>>

>I have a contractor friend who's trying to do this (corp-to-corp) right
>now in Jacksonville FL. She has not been able to establish such a
>relationship with any of the agencies in town including the biggies:
>MODIS, SystemOne and Ajilon. They are insisting that she become their
>employee.

Maybe this is an East or Southeast Problem? Most of my experience has been
Southwest and West coast. I've only run into a couple of companies that had
a problem with the corp-to-corp relationship, which they indicated was a
problem stemming from their client company. Maybe, maybe not.

Since I have "my way or the highway" tendancies, and I didn't need their job
that bad, I went on to another shop that would work with me.

Nancy Kendall
Sr Documentation Analyst and Owner
Kendall Custom Documentation, Inc.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=