consulting firms in Twin Cities, MN

Subject: consulting firms in Twin Cities, MN
From: glacker -at- VISI -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 21:01:27 -0500

Is there any techwhirlers out there who have worked with or are familiar
with any of the consulting firms in the Twin Cities? I just started
talking with a large handful of firms out there and would like to hear
what others have experienced either working for or working with others
from a consulting firm.

Specifically, I am currently talking with EDS, Source EDP, Writing
Assistance, Interim, Hollstadt, Tech-Pro and NYCOR.

Please respond to me off-list at glacker -at- visi -dot- com -dot- If desired, I will
keep your response confidential.

Thanks mucho much!

Gretchen Ackerman

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=