Adobe Acrobat Reader

Subject: Adobe Acrobat Reader
From: Elizabeth_Keitt <Elizabeth_Keitt -at- BAYLOR -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 17:37:14 -0500

Hi!

I have a question about using Adobe Acrobat Reader. In my last job,
my company had an AOL account for Internet use. I came across some documents
that I had to download, and the instructions referred me to the Adobe website
to download the free Acrobat reader. I did this, and set it up in a directory,
but when I went to download the documents, I got a message stating that
Windows could not launch Acrobat Reader. A few times, it gave me the option
of saving them to a disk, which I could then take to another computer,
but the last few times I used it, this did not happen. I wrote to the
AOL help desk, but never got a reply. Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Liz Keitt
Baylor University
Waco, Texas