Re: FWD: Road blocks in negotiating raise

Subject: Re: FWD: Road blocks in negotiating raise
From: jbruce -at- CYBERLOG -dot- NET
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 12:44:47 -0500

Wow! I have no clue what that was but I am truly sorry. I just hope it
doesn't happen again. Thanks Esther.

"Esther Wheeler" <esther -at- gnnettest -dot- com> on 04/20/99 02:51:45 PM

Please respond to esther -at- gnnettest -dot- com

To: Julie C Bruce/cyberlog
cc:

Julie -

Um, do you know your mailer appended all this interesting stuff
at the bottom of your post? No flames here, just a heads-up.
My mailer's been known to blow up, too.

- Esther

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=