Re: Why do U want to be a Tech Writer?

Subject: Re: Why do U want to be a Tech Writer?
From: jbruce -at- CYBERLOG -dot- NET
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 11:36:15 -0500

What would you answer if you answered from the heart??????? It would help
to have a frame of reference with which to start.

Julie Bruce

Ivan Gelicall <ivan_gelicall -at- HOTBOT -dot- COM> on 04/19/99 11:09:01 AM

Please respond to Ivan Gelicall <ivan_gelicall -at- HOTBOT -dot- COM>

To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
cc: (bcc: Julie C Bruce/cyberlog)

I find this question hard to answer, because if I answer from the heart I
seem like an idiot. And if I try to answer in some professional way it
seems to come off as flip.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=