Re: Keeping it together

Subject: Re: Keeping it together
From: CASSIN Gilles <GCassin -at- MEGA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 12:22:38 +0100

Sabra Aaron asks:
< I have labels that also have hotkeys, so the hotkey letter is
underlined: E_x_it (press ALT + X)

You may have a look at the winhelp list (SUBSCRIBE WINHLP-L mail at
WINHLP-L -at- ADMIN -dot- HUMBERC -dot- ON -dot- CA), which has archives, but IMHO, this is
useless information (shortkey lists are useful, but the keyboard
shortcut are usually - and should be - displayed on-screen).
"No, not till Thursday." Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, IV-2
Gilles CASSIN
mailto:gcassin -at- mega -dot- com
+33 1 42 75 40 22
My opinions are mine, and neither you nor my company can take credit for
them. YOU can cite them if you think they were of use.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=