Re: Questions for Headhunters/Recruiters

Subject: Re: Questions for Headhunters/Recruiters
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 12:24:49 -0400

I might also add:

How needed is the screaming?

Now that I think about it, I've never had an interview where I seriously considered taking the job (except for the Woolworth's gig, which was a near-total disaster but fed the family for a while) without hearing at least one person yell.

---
Office:
mike -dot- huber -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com
Home:
nax -at- execpc -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=