Re: Some Advice Needed

Subject: Re: Some Advice Needed
From: Daree Allen <dallen2 -at- LUCENT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 11:26:30 -0400

At the company I work for, we sometimes have a regular user manual, and
then a subsequent "quick start guide" for those customers who are familiar
with our product line. But if you are only able to do one kind of user
guide, go with the descriptive, detailed version. It's better to assume
users don't know all the basics, in my opinion.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=