Re: How Do You NOT Mention Salary First?

Subject: Re: How Do You NOT Mention Salary First?
From: Kevin McLauchlan <KMcLauchlan -at- CHRYSALIS-ITS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 15:40:46 -0400

I'm not finished the digest yet, but Suzette was probably
not the only one to suggest:

Go to the interview armed with the latest STC salary survey
information for
your region, and when they respond they don't know what the market
is, you can
counter with useful information that will also demonstrate that you
know your
worth.

Hmm. But I thought everybody flat-out lied on those
STC surveys... :-)

Oh. ... OH! The employer isn't supposed to know that.
Right. Shhhhhhh....

Kevin McLauchlan
kmclauchlan -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com (aka kevinmcl -at- netrover -dot- com)
IamnotacynicIamnotacynicIamnotacynicIamnotacynicIamnotacynic

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=