Re: Standard Fonts-Netscape

Subject: Re: Standard Fonts-Netscape
From: Larry Hoffenberg <LarryHoff -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 21:36:02 -0600

Some additional fonts are installed with MS IE. See

http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/default.htm

for details

Larry

Larry Hoffenberg
Technical Writing Consultant
TechWriter -at- att -dot- net

If you object to government taking 50% of YOUR
hard-earned income (and they DO just take it),
join the LIBERTARIAN PARTY! www.lp.org

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=