QUERY: Human Factors Engineering

Subject: QUERY: Human Factors Engineering
From: David Dubin <David_Dubin -at- BESTSOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 13:53:07 -0400

Friends and colleagues,
I hope that you are able to help me out. I am searching for any material,
references, web sites, etc that treat the subject of human factors
engineering. I am looking for such information as what size buttons would
someone want to see on an application, what color backgrounds, what color
fonts, etc. I am part of a startup team developing web based training and
would like to get a handle on these things.

Thanks in advance for all your assistance. Please respond to me, rather
than the list, at David_Dubin -at- bestsoftware -dot- com -dot-

David

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=