Grainy Images in PhotoShop

Subject: Grainy Images in PhotoShop
From: Michelle Vina-Baltsas <Michelle_Vina-Baltsas -at- US -dot- CRAWCO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 10:37:32 -0400

Ok, I give up. I've tried to increase the pixel depth of my
screen captured images to 300 dpi, but they still aren't
looking as good as they look in the Adobe Photoshop
reference guide. The image looks okay, but I can still see the
pixels. The Adobe book images look smoother. The gray is
solid gray, not a bunch of gray tiny dots. From a distance
you can't see the dots, but up close, you can. Does anyone
know what else can be done to smooth out these images? Any
help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Michelle

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=