Re: Query: Academic journals

Subject: Re: Query: Academic journals
From: Karen Schriver <ks0e -at- ANDREW -dot- CMU -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 17:42:58 -0400

Hello Henry,

For a list of the journals relevant to technical communication and
information design, I humbly recommend checking Appendix A of my book
Dynamics in Document Design: Creating Texts for Readers (pp. 498-501). It
presents over 40 journals of note and offers mission statements as well as
addresses for subscribing. I also present a photo collage of all the covers
of these journals on pp. 98-99. You might also check the Association of
Teachers of Technical Writing (ATTW) Web Site; it has many resources you
might find of use. It's URL is: http://english.ttu.edu/ATTW/

good luck,

karen schriver

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=