JOB: Madison, WI

Subject: JOB: Madison, WI
From: Kay Koller <koller -at- INXPRESS -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 10:27:24 -0500

(This is a great job working with wonderful people. I'm
sorry to be leaving it, but I'm moving.)

Technical writer.

Small library automation software company in Madison, Wisconsin is seeking a
full-time technical writer to be part of the development team. You'll be
involved in software requirements design, user interface design, and testing
the software in addition to producing online and hard copy user
documentation.

Position requirements:
2 or more years of technical writing experience, preferably in computer
software documentation.
Knowledge of Microsoft Word, ForeHelp, FrameMaker is a plus, but a clear,
user-friendly writing style is more important than specific tool knowledge.
Must be able to work closely with developers and learn quickly.
Writing samples required at interview.

Send cover letter and resume to:

Personnel
Information Transform Inc.