Re: Too good to be true?

Subject: Re: Too good to be true?
From: Lynda Straus <Lynda_Straus -at- THEMONEYSTORE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 15:20:47 -0700

At first glance (and that's what I usually go with) I would **thank my
lucky stars** and run with it!! If you ever wanted the opportunity to
ease into your own business, with a built-in customer in your old
employer, and a source for getting all your business set-up info and
assistance, well, you got it now!

Congrats and good luck!

Lynda Straus

snip> I have been given an opportunity that I seems almost too
good to be true
> ... and that has me a little worried. . . . The company would be my
> customer--I'd continue to work on the corporate web site and set up
> their
> extranet--and I'd be free to approach other businesses as well. . . .
> By helping me
> get the business set up the right way--all the i's dotted and t's
> crossed--the company would be assured that they wouldn't face any
> legal
> problems from the IRS <snip

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=