tax issue -- writers working for me?

Subject: tax issue -- writers working for me?
From: Anna Sherman <Annabel138 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 00:50:51 EST

Can someone explain the tax implications that arise if I'm contracting for a
company (getting $x an hour) and I have other writers that I farm work out to
(at $x-10 or 20 an hour)?

I'd like to not have to worry about helping the people working for me with
their taxes.

Can someone explain?

Thanks

Anna