Where could I study Tech Com in the USA?

Subject: Where could I study Tech Com in the USA?
From: Diane Dubreuil <diane -at- DUBREUIL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 23:43:02 +0100

Hi all,

I've got now a great list of universities where I could study Tech Com in
the USA, and I thank you all.

I've got another question now. In France, there is no education in Tech
Com, and I want to go to the USA to perfect myself and my english ;) My
objective is to come back in France in the future and to write in french
the most part of the time. My problem is that I will have troubles to write
and speack english sufficiently well to succeed the exams. I would like
contact a french teacher of Tech Com who works in the USA to talk with him
about my problem. So, is there someone who knows a french teacher of Tech
Com who works in the USA?

Thanks

Diane

mailto:diane -at- dubreuil -dot- com