Re: Job Board search software

Subject: Re: Job Board search software
From: Jane Bergen <jbergen1 -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 10:19:54 -0600

Yes, and it's WONderful! Go to www.wantedjobs.com, then download the
software (called "Wanted Jobs 98). It's easy to install and use, but
if you have any questions, please ask. The only flukey thing I've
found is that if you get 0 hits on a large site, such as Monster
Board, then it probably hasn't really checked it. You'll probably have
to go search it yourself. Otherwise it's a great time saver.

Jane Bergen
Jane Bergen, Technical Communication
jbergen1 -at- earthlink -dot- net
web page for technical communication: