Re: Hidden Text Settings in a Word Document

Subject: Re: Hidden Text Settings in a Word Document
From: Jane Bergen <jbergen1 -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 12:16:28 -0600

If I understand correctly, you want the links to show up on the screen
but NOT on the printed copy? I know these links are navigational, but
it seems that it might be helpful to your users to have them on the
printed document as well. The users can retype the URLs if they really
want to see the sites ... or just ignore them if not. I'd rather give
the users accurate, helpful information that they may not use than to
leave something out that would have been helpful.

Otherwise, you may have to put some reminder in your document that
tells the users to turn on hidden text view.

Jane
Jane Bergen, Technical Communication
jbergen1 -at- earthlink -dot- net
web page for technical communication: