Tips to help--style and grammar

Subject: Tips to help--style and grammar
From: Douglas Max <dmax -at- BELLATLANTIC -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 11:10:42 -0500

Months ago, you may recall my asking for your help in developing guides
for grammar and style...as you did with proofreading and editing.

Well, finally, we've compiled your contributions, added our own,
proofed, proofed, and proofed...and now it's to the point where I feel I
can refer you to our site (the URL's below) where you can get them.

So you know, I agree with those who protested that it couldn't be done
without writing a book. Nonetheless, we've compiled what we believe to
be the greatest style and grammar mistakes in business and tried to put
them in two pages. You're welcome to them for your personal use.

Thanks to those who contributed already, and thanks for your patience.
And, if you have any suggestions for our next edition of these "Tips,"
please let me know...I have little pride of authorship!

Cordially,

Doug

--
Douglas M. Max
Managing Director

Training in business writing and presentation skills. Seminars, distance
learning/correspondence programs with personal feedback. Online options.
Editing services. Founded in 1969.

E-mail: DMax -at- LRcom -dot- com

voice (908) 464-1231
fax (908) 464-1350