Re: framemaker help

Subject: Re: framemaker help
From: "Campbell, Art" <artc -at- NORTHC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 13:44:29 -0500

FrameMaker files are proprietary; you can't reasonably expect a run-of-the
mill printer
to invest in the application and training needed to support it. Normally,
you'd want to
deliver a lowest common denominator file instead: PostScript or .PDF. Or
find a printer
that specializes in tech doc work and who has FrameMaker (you may contact me
off-list
if you'd like a couple names of Boston-area shops), but that's likely to be
harder to
do that to generate PostScript.
A.