FrameMaker + ClearCASE

Subject: FrameMaker + ClearCASE
From: "Schneider, Laura" <laura -at- NETPERCEPTIONS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 11:29:18 -0600

Do you use FrameMaker with ClearCASE?

If so, are you using the standard ClearCASE implementation or have you also
purchased the special FrameMaker integration piece for ClearCASE?

I'm considering implementing ClearCASE with the FrameMaker integration piece
in my workgroup. I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has information
or experience--good or bad--with using FrameMaker with ClearCASE.

Thank you!

--Laura

P.S. I checked the archives, but there was very little on this subject...

Laura Schneider
Technical Editor
Net Perceptions, Inc.
laura -at- netperceptions -dot- com