Re: How do I get pagination to ignore hidden text?

Subject: Re: How do I get pagination to ignore hidden text?
From: "Hyde, Barb # IHTUL" <Barb -dot- Hyde -at- TULSA -dot- CISTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 12:25:35 -0600

Unless you are in an entirely weird situation, use Tools, Options, View tab.
Disable the display of hidden text. Force repagination by switching to page
layout or another view of the DOC. Now print - should be OK.

Barbara Hyde
barb -dot- hyde -at- ndcorp -dot- com
------------------------------

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 06:29:09 -0800
From: James Warner <jwarner -at- SIRIUS -dot- COM>
Subject: How do I get pagination to ignore hidden text?

I have set Word not to print hidden text, but the page numbering still
reflects the hidden text. Is there a quick fix for this?

This is for parts of the text that will not be in the impending release of
this manual, but need to be kept for a future manual. Is there a better way
to handle conditional text in Word?
JW

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=