How do I get pagination to ignore hidden text?

Subject: How do I get pagination to ignore hidden text?
From: James Warner <jwarner -at- SIRIUS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 06:29:09 -0800

I have set Word not to print hidden text, but the page numbering still
reflects the hidden text. Is there a quick fix for this?

This is for parts of the text that will not be in the impending release of
this manual, but need to be kept for a future manual. Is there a better way
to handle conditional text in Word? JW

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=