Document Management Systems for FrameMaker and Word

Subject: Document Management Systems for FrameMaker and Word
From: "Carl L. Young" <carl -at- DIGIPUBCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 09:40:34 -0700

I've avoided recommending document management systems for years, but there's
a new product out that manages FrameMaker files down to the paragraph level,
and other products such as Word at the file level.

It's called Canterbury from Chrystal Software, and I'm in training to learn
how to use and install the product for customers. I think this product is
going to be a huge hit with FrameMaker users, and I'm exciting to be
reselling it.

Regards,
Carl
Carl L. Young
DigiPub Solutions Corp.
(602) 788-6512
Adobe FrameMaker, Acrobat, and FrameMaker+SGML sales, training, and
consulting
Sales, training, and consulting for the Canterbury document management
system for FrameMaker
www.digipubcorp.com

I'm looking for a tool that would manage mostly Microsoft Office files
(Excel, Word, Access), in addition to FrameMaker files. (I'd like to
stay away from packages that specialize in managing code, like
SourceSafe.)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=