Re: Photography credits

Subject: Re: Photography credits
From: Bob Morrisette <writer1 -at- SABU -dot- EBAY -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 10:59:10 -0800

>My question is, would it be permissible to use a blanket statement at
>the beginning of the publication that will prevent me from having to
>research photographer information and give photo credits for each one? I
>was thinking, something like this:

To avoid this problem grab a film camera, take pictures, scan them,
or use a digital camera. You won't have people complaining
about some using professional photos and no copyright problem.
If anyone doesn't like their picture, take another. It worked for us.

Bob Morrisette
writer1 -at- sabu -dot- Sun -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=