Re: Distributing doc source files - thoughts?

Subject: Re: Distributing doc source files - thoughts?
From: Debbie Warren <dwarren -at- DTECHS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 15:47:31 -0600

>With Acrobat Exchange, a user can add notes, make minor changes to text,
>delete pages, and the like.
>As long as they are not going to want to take the text and rewrite or
>reformat it, this *should* work.>>

I agree that it's okay for very minor changes, but usually more advanced
editing is involved with our manuals. Therefore, they need more editing
flexibility than a PDF file can give them. I don't even think that there is
a spell checker in Exchange. Gotta have a spelllll checkkerrr.

If the person just wants a copy, I give them the PDF file. Now, maybe you
can export a RTF from Exchange.

Debbie W.
dwarren -at- dtechs -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=