Re: Help! First TW job interveiw

Subject: Re: Help! First TW job interveiw
From: Kenneth Mauro <kmauro -at- AMERITECH -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 08:10:38 -0600

smith wrote:
>(in part)

>I am coming from a non-technical or writing background ...

### Like so many of us ...

> What pointers can you 'experienced' tech writers give to a beginner to help
> "close the deal" on the possible first job?
### I'll leave that to the others, but the first line caught my
attention. 25-35 years of age. If that's not outright age
discrimination, it sure is funny behavior on the part of the company to
put it right out there in print.

Ken Mauro
Independent Contractor
Schaumburg (Chicago) IL