Word help--where to get it. OFF-TOPIC

Subject: Word help--where to get it. OFF-TOPIC
From: "Moore, Tracey" <TMoore -at- PARKERVISION -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 11:14:07 -0500

I have been scolded for posting questions about using Word to the list,
which are off-topic. So, in an effort to reduce such off-topic activity
on this list, why don't you Word users on this list join the Word list?

I've gotten really great advice from you guys, and if we corresponded
about Word issues via the Word list, we'd all make Eric really happy.

The Word list is not a busy list, and the posts are always on-topic, so
you won't be weeding through millions of messages each day. Frankly, I
only see maybe one or two posts from that list every day. It's not a
hassle at all.

So please join, so that we may rely upon each other without hogging the

How to join:

1. Send an email to:

listserv -at- liverpool -dot- ac -dot- uk

2. Type in the subject line and the body:

subscribe word-pc Your Name

Thanks!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=