FW: Word - section break help! Thanks. . .I fixed it.

Subject: FW: Word - section break help! Thanks. . .I fixed it.
From: "Moore, Tracey" <TMoore -at- PARKERVISION -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 15:34:26 -0500

Thanks for your help. Actually, I had put a section break at the last
page of my doc because I wanted the header/footer to look different for
the last page only--if the last page was odd. So when I made changes,
the last page became even, so I needed to get rid of the last
page-different. Get it?

When you guys suggested that I turn off the "Same as Previous" it hit me
(because the Same as Previous WAS turned off) what to do. I went to the
last page in the last section, turned ON "Same as Previous" to make the
last section header/footer the same as previous. Then I turned off "Same
as Previous". Then I deleted the section break, and voila! The previous
formatting remained.

If anybody knows of a simpler way to create a last page that is
different from the rest of the doc, other than what I described above,
please let me know.

Thanks again! You guys are the best!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=