How to express differences among versions

Subject: How to express differences among versions
From: "Abbruzzese, Anne" <ANNE -dot- ABBRUZZESE -at- CAI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 11:56:30 -0500

I have scanned, though very quickly, the archives and my style resources for
tips on how to express the following:

1a) This element is available *in* DB2 5.1 and above.
b) This element is available *with* DB2 5.1 and above.
c) This element is available *at* DB2 5.1 and above.

2a) This field was introduced *with* DB2 5.1.
b) This field was introduced *in* DB2 5.1.
c) This field was introduced *by* DB2 5.1.
d) This field was introduced *at* DB2 5.1.

If anyone has advice and decides to respond, I would be grateful if you
could copy me directly since I subscribe only to the digest. Thank you in
advance for your help!

Anne Abbruzzese

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=