pricing for web work

Subject: pricing for web work
From: Susan Vineyard <vineyard -at- CHEROKEE -dot- NSUOK -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 10:04:01 -0600

I manage two intranets at work, but have never done any outside web
work. A co-worker has asked me to do a brochure page for her home
business. Without knowing a lot more details, what's a ball-park figure
for charging for a job like that? I need to talk to her this afternoon,
so if you have any ideas, please reply asap. Thanks.

Susan Vineyard

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=