thanks OS2 screen captures

Subject: thanks OS2 screen captures
From: WPAINE <WPAINE -at- LANIER -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 08:02:08 -0500

My generous thanks to all who responded on and off list to my
coworkers request. I believe he has since solved or is solving the
other problems with the screen captures.

His response:
"Thanks. This program [PMVIEW] is doing the job that I am looking for,
except that I cannot capture some screens which are full DOS screens
and also the application being installed has to go through several
REBOOTs for it to setup.

This is a great site for OS/2 Tips!!!"

The site he refers to is:

http://www.pmview.com/ - Home Page