Re: Bulleted Lists in Word 97

Subject: Re: Bulleted Lists in Word 97
From: "Townsend, Emru" <etownsend -at- POSITRON -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 16:02:45 -0500

What you might want to do is select all the afflicted paragraphs, then go to
Format>Bullets and Numbering and select the bullet type you want. A PITA, I
know, but it should fix everything quickly.

Emru Townsend
Technical Communications Wiseguy - Product Integration
Positron Public Safety Systems Inc.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
e-mail: etownsend -at- positron -dot- qc -dot- ca
My words are my own. Confuse them with my employer's at your own risk.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=