Again, Publisher

Subject: Again, Publisher
From: Robert Maxey <Bob_Maxey -at- MTN -dot- 3COM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 19:44:11 -0700

>>Trouble is, I'd like to use Frame and he doesn't have Frame
(too expensive), plus he'd have to learn to use it to keep
updating the book. He has Publisher. I've never used Publisher.
The alternative is to use Word, but I'm not sure it can
handle all those illustrations.

Since he wants to create the book and is familiar with Publisher, why is
Frame coming into the picture. I would think since it is his project and he
will update it, why should the tool be of concern? Also please remember
that Word is not a page layout program. It is a word processor. Very
different programs indeed.

I suggest Publisher, it is a rather under rated program in my opinion.

Bob Maxey
3Com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=