MS Publisher

Subject: MS Publisher
From: Robert Maxey <Bob_Maxey -at- MTN -dot- 3COM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 19:38:53 -0700

>> Any opinions you could give me on Publisher would be appreciated.

Personally, I love Publisher. It is easy to use and there is very little
you can't do with it. I have seen it used to create web pages, booklets and
long documents. I would not hesitate to recommend it. By the way, it has
excellent support for using the services of outside printers if there is a
need for higher quality.

Bob Maxey
3Com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=