SUMMARY: Replacing a Shed Graphic

Subject: SUMMARY: Replacing a Shed Graphic
From: "HICKEY, John David" <jdhickey -at- GROUPE-PROGESTIC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 12:56:10 -0500

Greetings!

I'm due to post a summary or two, so here it goes. Thanks to everyone
who responded and I did get my hands on the application I needed to
replace the graphic image in a shed graphic without losing the hotlinks.
---
Two Stevens (Steven Feldberg (steven -at- icu -dot- com), Steve Ward
(steve -at- softlinesystems -dot- com)), a Julie
(julie -dot- badger -at- exchangebrk -dot- BARRA -dot- com), and a Sue
(sgallagher -at- expersoft -dot- com) suggested I use version 3.5 of the Microsoft
Shed Editor. I finally got it downloaded (thanks Julie) and it works
great!
---
However, Phil Atkinson (mailto:phil -dot- atkinson -at- braid -dot- co -dot- uk) warned:

The only problem with SHED is that it only supports 16 colours, whereas
RH7's Image Workshop supports high colour images.

Be seeing you,

John David Hickey
Technical Writer
---
Groupe-Progestic
Montreal, Quebec
514-842-7995

Do not confuse my opinions with my employers'
Each exists in blissful ignorance of the other.
---

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=