Re: word usage (MCE)

Subject: Re: word usage (MCE)
From: Scott Havens <SHavens -at- ELCOTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 16:37:14 -0500

Actually, I don't know what ever became of that initiative. I left
Xerox more than 15 years ago and the MCE Dictionary, being a proprietary
thing, was not something I could bring with me. I'll have to go back
through some of my old files and see if I can turn up any details about
it. I'll let you know...

SRH

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=