Replacing SHED graphics with new image (while preserving the hots pots)

Subject: Replacing SHED graphics with new image (while preserving the hots pots)
From: "HICKEY, John David" <jdhickey -at- GROUPE-PROGESTIC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 15:07:02 -0500

Greetings!

This is your old pal David Hickey here, only I'm writing to you from
work and on a teeny-tiny monitor (and in a smoking office environment.
Yuck!). This is a small contract, so don't ditch my old email address!

Once again, I need some advice and I just don't have the patience to
wait until I get home to post/read the answer.

My new client has me writing some online help for their application and
they'd like to know if I can include some SHED graphics. The only
problem is that the screens might change slightly between now and the
final release date, rendering the SHED graphic slightly obsolete.

So what I need to know is: can I simply change the graphic in the SHED
without disturbing the hotspots, or if I replace the image in the SHED,
do I need to redraw all the hotspot links? I'm using RoboHelp 7.0

I searched the archives for an answer, but the last time this topic was
brought up was in 1996. There was a way RoboHelp could do it, but I
can't seem to find the same functionality in RoboHelp 7.0.
---
Be seeing you,

John David Hickey
Technical Writer
---
Groupe-Progestic
Montreal, Quebec
514-842-7995

Do not confuse my opinions with my employers'
Each exists in blissful ignorance of the other.
---

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=