Re: Save Andrew Plato!!!--kick him off for trolling

Subject: Re: Save Andrew Plato!!!--kick him off for trolling
From: Lenn Thompson <Lenn -dot- Thompson -at- FTG -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 10:04:03 -0500

Why don't we all just grow up here a little? If you don't like a
particular person's posts...DON'T READ THEM! If you didn't like Andrew's
post, don't read his future ones. If you had no problem with it (like me)
read them. My god...you act as if someone is FORCING you to read all the
posts on this list. I read about 20% because the other 80% just don't
pertain to me or what I do for a living. Get over it--I am getting sick of
the soap box commitee...

Never thought that I, as the youngest one on this list (i'm guessing),
would have to tell you guys to grow up...but apparently I do.

Lets just DROP this and get on our with our "professional" lives...

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=