Re: Adobe K2

Subject: Re: Adobe K2
From: Lenn Thompson <Lenn -dot- Thompson -at- FTG -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 11:26:13 -0500

If you to to the NY Times site....under technology, there is an article
announcing the release of Adobe's new product. It is not (or at least they
are not marketing it as) an updated PageMaker at all...but as an
alternative that is being called "quark killer." Supposedly it works much
better with Illustrator and Photoshop and eats up less memory while its
running....I plan to check it out at least....

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=