Creating annual reports?

Subject: Creating annual reports?
From: Valorie Lennox <vlennox -at- SALTSPRING -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 20:33:41 -0800

Screwing up my courage to the posting point...

I've just agreed to create the company's annual report. I need to figure out exactly how I'm going to do that.
A few posts in the archives suggested some people on this list have drafted annual reports but I didn't find anything resembling "A Dummies Guide to Creating an Annual Report."
Suggestions, references, sources, URLs for good online examples etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Val Lennox

Now should that wheel I'm re-inventing be round, triangular or square ... hmm...