Re: Universal Symbol for "Read the Manual"

Subject: Re: Universal Symbol for "Read the Manual"
From: "Gaydos, Ron" <Ron -dot- Gaydos -at- RESPIRONICS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 09:40:29 -0500

The funny thing about universal symbols is, outside of a P with a line
through it or other simple signs, nobody really knows what they mean.
When we have to create symbols for things like "Patient Disconnect
Alarm" we drive ouselves crazy in the symbols books.

Actually, I was wondering if anyone else in the medical device business
has run across a good source for obscure functions like Patient
Disconnect.

Ron

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=