Jobs in Pittsburgh, PA (ServiceWare in Oakmont is hiring)

Subject: Jobs in Pittsburgh, PA (ServiceWare in Oakmont is hiring)
From: Christina Downs <DOWNS -at- SERVICEWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 13:57:36 -0500

Hello! The company I work for is currently recruiting Technical Writers.
There are basically 2 types of technical writer positions available: writing
software documentation, and writing content for Knowledge-Paks(TM) (i.e.,
writing procedures that go into knowledge bases used by help desks, etc.).
The second is what I currently do at ServiceWare.

There are also other types of positions open, and they may add additional
ones. The openings are listed on ServiceWare's Web site:
http://www.serviceware.com

ServiceWare is a great place to work - good opportunities, growth potential,
energetic and casual atmosphere, flexible, generous tuition reimbursement
program (I know, I'm taking advantage of that now!), PC loans, and lots of
other benefits detailed on the Web site. The people are fun, and it's a
wonderful location (Oakmont is about 20 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh, 20
minutes from Monroeville, it's near Penn Hills, close to the zoo and the
Strip District, and it's a nice town).

Let me know if you have any questions. If you don't find the info. you need
on the Web site, let me know, and I'll ask someone.

Thanks.

Chris
Christina M. Downs
Technical Writer, Content Development, ServiceWare Inc.
333 Allegheny Avenue, Oakmont, PA 15139
Phone: 412-826-1158 x225 Fax: 412-826-0577
E-mail: downs -at- serviceware -dot- com Web: http://www.serviceware.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=