ADMIN: Give it a rest, folks

Subject: ADMIN: Give it a rest, folks
From: TECHWR-L Administrator <admin -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 10:40:08 -0700

Gang,
Let's not revisit our favorite "Engineers can't write/
Writers can't be Techies/my way or highway/tired
overgeneralizations" topics again. If you want to
experience the joy of the flames, ask a good
friend (offline, of course) to search the archives and
forward the appropriate messages to you, or just
search yourself at www.documentation.com.

Let me reiterate...this horse is dead. Speaking
of dead horses, I'm currently making arrangements
to deliver a horsehead to the bed of the next
person to contribute to this thread. (Reference
courtesy of an undergraduate degree in German.)
But first, I need to install Solaris on an X86 so
I can run CDE so I can access the development tools
so I can complete the project I'm working on.

Hmmmm...do I hear a vote for some people
being able to handle _BOTH_ liberal arts
and techie stuff? What a concept.

Eric

Eric J. Ray TECHWR-L Listowner
ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com http://www.raycomm.com/

Syndicated columnist: Rays on Computing
Technology Department Editor, _Technical Communication_
Co-author of _Unix Visual Quickstart Guide_, _Mastering HTML 4_,
_Dummies 101: HTML 4_, _HTML 4 for Dummies Quick Reference_, others.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=