SUMMARY re Trademark search

Subject: SUMMARY re Trademark search
From: Susan Moore <susanmo -at- MOSAIX -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 10:15:18 -0800

Thanks for the quick help regarding a website that helps search for
trademarks.

http://trademarks.uspto.gov/access/search-mark.html

was recommended by John Leone and Paul Nagai and seems to be just what I
was looking for.

Gilles Cassin suggested, "May be you could use the 'Other brand and
product names are trademarksor registered trademarks of their respective
owners' sentence which is printed on nearly all guides.'" We do that as
well, but we are required to use the trademark the first time we
mention a product in the text.

Thanks to all!
Susan Moore, Technical Communicator
Mosaix, Inc., Redmond WA
Email: susanmo -at- mosaix -dot- com Phone: 425.558.8008 x2036

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=