QUESTION: Trademark Search Sites on the Web?

Subject: QUESTION: Trademark Search Sites on the Web?
From: Susan Moore <susanmo -at- MOSAIX -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 16:40:57 -0800

I am researching trademarks for a lot of software and hardware products
by different companies. We need the information for a user guide that
mentions them because our product uses or interfaces with them.

I'm going to the web site for each company, but it occurred to me there
may be an easier way. Does anyone know of a web site that aids in the
search for high tech trademarks?

Susan Moore, Technical Communicator
Mosaix, Inc., Redmond WA
Email: susanmo -at- mosaix -dot- com Phone: 425.558.8008 x2036

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=